Monday, March 26, 2007

The journey to completion.



Having had a few days annual leave, the weather has been kind, so I resolved to complete the Atlantis ready for her "sale" .

I must confess, the Spring sunshine shows up her fine timbers and overall finish very well.

She is far from perfect, many mishaps /errors /frustrations along the way, but I am confident, her new owner ( whoever that may be?) will be delighted.

Equally, once she has been trimmed for sailing, she will inevitably gain an audience at the lakeside.

All that remains is for the new owner to complete the r/c installation, add the few remaining small fittings , trim, and sail away.

She does look as pretty as a picture... but my mind is set, and she must now go, as I move to other hobbies.

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed my little build /blog and shared my frustrations as she comes to her conclusion.

This has at times been a very challenging kit, in no small part due to some poor quality materials, and my own frustrations / errors.

I am aware of several builders across the www, that my blog has helped with their own build, and it pleases me that you did benefit from my learning curve :-)

Here she is then, as she is prepared for "sale".
























Bye for now

Stevie B