Sunday, March 11, 2007

Okay, it's been to cold to work in my shed, here in the UK.. well, I am getting older you know and I feel the cold more :)

Seriously, though.. with the cold weather, illness, and other interests, I just haven't found any inspiration to continue with the Atlantis.

More Bad News !!
I have decided that, the purchase of the Atlantis was a foolhardy one, logistically it is too big a model to lugg around and sail on my lonesome.

That, and my sailing buddy has decided to hang up his sails too. has led me to some serious thinking.I do not wish to sail alone, and haven't sailed since my last build ( Vaporetto) last Summer 2006. The" light/spark" call it what you will, has gone out, and I have lost interest in all things model boats.

I am going to complete the Atlantis in the near future, and aim to have her finished for the Easter break April 2007.

Then, she will be advertised on Ebay to be sold off to the highest bidder,with all the associated goodies, more details when I get that far !

Meanwhile, the final part of the build will begin again shortly.

Cheers
Steve