Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Workshop base progress begins

Well, I am missing my modelling at the moment, but the new workshop must be my priority.

The logistics involved in the move are horrendous... the old shed needed to be emptied, and all "stuff" placed in the garage, which then displaced the car....... and so on....

After several weeks, I have now extended the original shed base to accomodate the new workshop.

I didn't realise just how much "hard labour" was needed lugging around 400 kilo of Sharp sand, 4 bags of cement, and 25 2x2 slabs would be !

I am getting too old to do this :)

Fortunately the weather has been dry, but very cold, here in the UK, So I have managed to get a move on with the project .



This is the original base, marked out with the dims of the new one..

Note the Squirrel taking an interest, watching me, it's sitting on the last fence panel looking directly at the camera !.