Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Discovery !

Purely by chance I have discovered this wonderful web site

http://www.modellingtimbers.co.uk

Keith Jewell is the proprietor,and what a helpful guy he really is.
He will bespoke cut his 1st quality timbers to your requirements, at no extra charge.

His web site is a mine of information, of interest to all modellers, looking to purchase the finest quality timber for their projects.

As you are aware, I have been looking for something "better" for planking my Atlantis deck, rather than use the supplied planks from the kit.

Modelling timbers offers a superb pre-sales service, backed up with excellent advice, knowledge and top class products.

True "top notch "service, so rarely seen these day :)

They are sending me samples of 2 types of wood he recommends... and once I have possession of these and made my decision, he is sure to get my order !

Interestingly, Keith ( being a timber expert) concurs with Robbe's recommendation of waxing the deck, ( NOT VARNISHING). I for one, will be accepting his advice :)

Do take a good look at his web site, you will have a "voyage of discovery".... trust me .