Friday, April 28, 2006

May Day May Day ! Well Almost !

In the UK its the start of "May Day" weekend, a bank holiday Monday on the horizon.

Well, after what seemed to be a never ending winter, Spring appears to have arrived at last. Daffodils and Tulips are still well in bloom, the long cold months seem to have slowed everything down. But the Tadpoles have now hatched from the early Spring Frogs spawning, so better weather "must?" be coming !

The new workshop is now in situ, wired up, alarmed and fitted out, the older buildings demolished and removed, with the remaining garden areas gradually being tidied.

I must confess, to having been ill for over a month in February, followed with being distracted with "domestic and diy stuff" and then playing with my trains in my new found "space".

However, with the onset of better weather, my thoughts have now returned to the "Atlantis" , I am now refreshing my memory, with the Robbe Instructions and plans, so work is to resume on the build shortly.

I had always intended the build to be a long slow one, so nothings changed there :)

The next stage is the return to the deck planking.............

watch this space soon